Baron Von Stuka is the main villain from the films Indiana Jones and the Forbidden Mayan Temple and Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Leopard's Treasure. He is the first villain created for any Mustache Maniacs Film Co. movie and is considered the most iconic.
- Film Credits: Indiana Jones and the Forbidden Mayan Temple; Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Leopard's Treasure
- Character Role: Antagonist
- Actor: Daniel Bermudez
- Character Sex: Male
While he has been known to wear a wide variety of apparel, such as a black jacket, one article of clothing that he always wears is a pith helmet with a swastika on it, as he is a Nazi. His facial features are very rounded and plain and he has an enormous mustache on his face that wiggles whenever he laughs.
Baron Von Stuka is a purely evil villain whose only intention in the world is to find the world's treasure before Indiana Jones. He is a member of the Nazi regime and wants the world's treasure in order to add to a treasure trove of Nazi artifacts.
- Baron Von Stuka is named after the Stuka, an airplane that the Nazis used during World War 2.
- This character, along with Shriff Aha, influenced the current company name, Mustache Maniacs Film Co., thanks to the mustache both characters wear.
- Through a change of official Mustache Maniacs Film Co. canon, this character does not truly die in Indiana Jones and the Forbidden Mayan Temple. However, his second on-screen death in Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Leopard's Treasure is his true death.