Dr. Wallace Bishop is the main character from the film Rift and a genetics scientist who created Col. Bow Wow. He is typically reclusive and prefers to stay alone. He first appeared in PeabodySam's DINO ATTACK RPG.
Character Details Edit
- Film Credits: Rift; B.I.O. Corps (not yet released); Legends of the Universe (not yet released)
- Character Role: Protagonist
- Actor: Chris Boyer
- Character Sex: Male
Physical Description Edit
Wallace Bishop has a highly wrinkled face with dark eyes and dark gray eyebrows. His gray hair is swept back into a pointed hair style. He wears a white lab coat with a blue undershirt and black pants.
Dr. Wallace Bishop is a scientist at Dr. Leinad Laboratories who is typically reclusive. He usually does work by himself, with only his assistant having special access to his private lab. Always seen as slightly off, he indulges his studies into those of inter-dimensional travel and bio-engineering.
Before Mustache Maniacs Film Co. Edit
Dr. Wallace Bishop started out as a character in the DINO ATTACK RPG, where he was also experimenting with inter-dimensional travel. However, a lab accident that killed his assistant sent him into madness, causing him to be locked up in the Napoleon XIV Mental Institution. When undercover in XERRD, Frank Einstein uses Wallace Bishop as his disguise identity.
- Wallace Bishop is named after Dr. Walter Bishop, one of the main characters from the TV show Fringe.
- The Wallace Bishop that Mustache Maniacs Film Co. features is from a dimension different from that which features DINO ATTACK: Saga of a Conflict. The Wallace Bishop from the game appears briefly in Rift.
- He is the creator of Col. Bow Wow, the guard dog from the animation Night Guard.