Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Film Credits: The Adventures of Legoman; The Invention of Bear-Train Cavorting (unreleased); A Friend of the Police; The Second Mustache Maniacs Film Co. Fan Choice Awards; Legends of the Universe (not yet released)
- Character Role: Protagonist
- Actor: Luke Stabe; Jim Freeman
- Character Sex: Male
Legoman has a simple happy expression on his face with a simple mustache. A red mask covers his eyes and he sports a brown flat top (later changed to slightly messy black hair). He has an enormous red cape behind his jumpsuit, which is white on the torso with a red brick image. His pants were initially red, but were later changed to black.
As Theodore Parkington, he wears a top hat on his head and wears a tan aristocratic suit. His pants are gray.
Legoman is a virtuous superhero who is determined to bring LEGO City's worst criminals to justice. He is not always trusted by the police force, but has proved his worth to those he has worked with, such as Captain Bill and Chase McCain. He does not have any super powers, but does have a wide arsenal of gadgets. His arch nemesis is Brickzo the Clown, but he has wrangled with other villains, such as Questions.
- This character is modeled after Batman; specifially, he is modeled after the version from the 1960's Batman TV show.
- Before The Adventures of Legoman, a few films featuring this character were created during the pre-formation era, which are now lost.
- This character dates as far back as 2002, when the first Legoman stories were written.