Mustache Maniacs Film Co.: The Visual Dictionary is the first full-color pictorial chronology book of Mustache Maniacs Film Co.'s history. It covers many of the company's films from 2004 until the end of 2009. A second edition was released in 2016.
Book Details Edit
- Release Date: September 15, 2009
- Page Count: 21
- Book Type: Informative
- Author: Andrew Bermudez
The book covers nearly every Mustache Maniacs Film Co. production from January 2004 through From Sea to Shining Sea in August 2009. Almost every page is devoted to a single film, with a introduction that briefly talks about the film or films in question. Also on each page are a collection of facts, images, and highlighted elements of each image. The book them ends with a page about never-released films and then-upcoming films.
Table of Contents Edit
- 1 The Films You'll Go 'Crazy' Over!
- 2 Everything has to Begin Somewhere...
- 3 A Trip to Legoland California
- 4 The Indiana Jones Heyday
- 5 Com 50: Superspy
- 6 Indy and Treasure in China
- 7 The Cornerstone Thespian Society
- 8 Thespians Management
- 9 Getting the Act Together
- 10 "Don't Say No to the U.S.O.!"
- 11 Hunting for Treasure
- 12 News Article from The Signal
- 13 Making Movies Again
- 14 Com 50's Comeback
- 15 The Necklace Theft!
- 16 Adventure in the Orient
- 17 The Lego Caped Crusader
- 18 6 Weeks, 23 States, 1 Dead Gibbon
- 19 The Best Movies Never Made
- 20 A Crazy Future!
- 21 Also From Mustache Maniacs Film Co.
- This book was created to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Mustache Maniacs Film Co.
- This book is modeled after Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary. This book took inspiration from that book's indication of details, lengthy descriptions, and clean photography.
- While this book was always intended to be constantly updated and revised, the second edition wasn't released until 2016, 7 years later.