Narrator is an unseen, all-knowing, voice that will occasionally fill in details to help explain what is going on. The narrator has no physical form or characteristics, but can still plays an important role nonetheless.
- Film Credits: The Adventures of Legoman, Worcester Cold Storage Warehouse Fire, A Battle to Remember, Seeing Eye Robber, New Friends ~ An Environmental Fable, Mercury Rising In Our Oceans; A Future in the Past (not yet released)
- Character Role: Narrator
- Actor: Andrew Bermudez; Maggie Behrens; Trudi Radtke; Daniel Bermudez
- Character Sex: n/a
Narrators are never seen on-screen. Because of this, they have no physical description beyond the actors who portray them.
While this character has no personal characteristics, narration is still a useful tool in certain Mustache Manaics Film Co. movies. In the case of The Adventures of Legoman, the narrator helps the film to be reminiscent of the 1960's Batman TV show. In Seeing Eye Robber, the narrator takes an unusual place as the central character, explaining everything that is going on. The narrators in A Battle to Remember and New Friends ~ An Environmental Fable take more traditional roles as voice overs that explain what has happened and fill any gaps that are visually left open. Just like in Seeing Eye Robber, the narrators in Worcester Cold Storage Warehouse Fire and Mercury Rising In Our Oceans tell the narrative and inform about what is happening.
- While not considered narrators, some other characters, such as Dr. Kilroy in Johnny Thunder and the Gift of the Nile and the news correspondent in When Barrels Fly take on narrator-like roles for limited parts of the films they're in.
- Out of the official Mustache Maniacs Film Co. narrators, only the one in New Friends ~ An Environmental Fable and A Future in the Past has an on-screen source; it comes from a damaged display speaker.
- The narrator in A Battle to Remember was added late in that film's development.