Senor Palomar is a secondary antagonist in the aniamted film Johnny Thunder and the Wisdom of the Ancients. He is a South American crime boss who, according to an exchange of dialogue, is connected to Steven Sever. He originated in the LEGO Adventurers sets.
- Film Credits: Johnny Thunder and the Wisdom of the Ancients
- Character Role: Antagonist
- Actor: Wes Rudnick
- Character Sex: Male
Senor Palomar is a ver ruthless man, with thick eyebrows, beard, and mustache gracing his face. He has a tiny mouth, dark eyes, and bags under his eyes. He wears a white cowboy hat with white suit to match, along with a orange undercoat, black gloves, and black neck tie. He wears simple gray pants.
Senor Palomar is a very ruthless man who runs his crime ring with an iron fist, threatening to use his machine gun on his peons. He has an assistant, Rudo Villaino, whom he treats just as badly. He has ties to the psychic Steven Sever.
Before Mustache Maniacs Film Co.Edit
Senor Palomar originated as a South American thief who worked for an art collector that wanted the coveted Sun Disc for himself. There, he filled the same role that Lord Sinister filled in the other subthemes as the main antagonist. At the end of the Amazon subtheme's storyline, Senor Palomar wound up trapped in an ancient net.
He appeared in a total of three sets, as the Amazon subtheme was the smallest of the four Adventurers subthemes. However, he also appeared in the puzzle book The Lost Temple, along with the online game The Train Heist. In both, he served as the main antagonist.
- This character's alternate name is Senor Gomez.
- Senor Palomar, along with elements from the Amazon subtheme, were incorporated into Johnny Thunder and the Wisdom of the Ancients because director Andrew Bermudez felt that the subtheme lacked the substance needed to justify an entire film by itself.
- In earlier versions of the film, Senor Palomar was going to be a cartel leader.