The Milton Monster is a cockroach that was encountered on the vacation that eventually became From Sea to Shining Sea. In the said film, it acts as a jump scare.
Character Details Edit
- Film Credits: From Sea to Shining Sea
- Character Role: Nuisance; Jump Scare
- Actor: n/a
- Character Sex: n/a
Physical Description Edit
The Milton Monster averages about five inches in length, but other than that, it looks the same as other cockroaches. Its body is slender, having an almond shape and partially hiding six thin legs. A small, oval head sits on the front of the body, with two very long antennae sticking out.
Very little is known about the Milton Monster, but what is known is that in From Sea to Shining Sea, the Milton Monster loves to scare the audience, followed by mocking those that it scared.
Before Mustache Maniacs Film Co. Edit
The Milton Monster is a real-life cockroach at the Milton, Florida KOA that was encountered during the vacation that became From Sea to Shining Sea. It was such a nuisance, it forced any vacationers out of its cabin home. However, since this encounter happened in 2009, it is likely that the real Milton Monster is now deceased.
- The Milton Monster is named after the town of Milton, Florida, where he was found residing.
- In the Mustache Maniacs Film Co. archives, one of the artifacts is a replica of this character.
- In the DVD Archival Project version of Johnny Thunder and the Gift of the Nile, assets for this character are used to make Sarah's spider-throwing into a jump scare.