- Film Credits: Johnny Thunder and the Secret of Marco Polo (cut from film)
- Character Role: Antagonist Accomplice
- Actor: n/a
- Character Sex: n/a
No concept art for the Obliterator exists, but the script does describe him as being a robot. He has a blaster in place of his right arm and has a line of sight in his right eye. It is assumed that the character would also be metallic.
As the character had a very short life in the script, very few personality traits were developed. All that is known is that he was presumably built by either the Indian thieves or Chang Wu's rebels and never missed his target. He may have had X-ray vision as well, but the script never verified that.
- This character is a play-off of the Terminator from the Terminator films.
- When The Obliterator destroys a tiger in the jungle, he says "Hasta la vista, baby," quoting the famous one-liner from Terminator 2 - Judgement Day.
- Out of all of the characters created for a Mustache Maniacs Film Co. film, this one lasted the shortest amount of time in the script; he was cut out just a mere 20 minutes after he was written in.